Dr. Anthony Fauci has become known for his pushback against Donald Trump‘s misinformation during press briefings. Notably, he warned that evidence suggesting the antimalarial drug chloroquine is effective against the novel coronavirus is only anecdotal after the president touted its potential. Despite such pushback, Fauci said he would prescribe the drug to patients with COVID-19 during a Tuesday appearance on Philadelphia’s AM 990 The Answer Radio, Breitbart reported.
New Discussion Forum!
Because of all the issues surrounding social media, we are starting a new discussion forum on an independent platform. You can find it at this LINK and register. As long as possible, we will keep the Facebook group going.
Join Our/Your Facebook Group!
🙏🏽ThankU for your supportive msgs, incl many from my MD colleagues across🇨🇦 & world. My moral conscience won’t allow me to silently watch ppl suffer/die when we have means to save them. Central to being a physician: Hippocratic Oath, sacred Doctor-Patient relationship & Advocacy.
Canadian state media using faulty Boulware NEJM HCQ prophylaxis study to make the case against Dr Kulvinder. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/kulvinder-kaur-gill-tweets-cpso-1.5680122
- America’s Frontline Doctors Summit Attracts Huge Interest, and More While still ongoing, the summit by the America’s Frontline Doctors has attracte...
- Whistleblower Dr Li-Meng Yan Comments the Global Politics of Hydroxychloroquine, Says She Takes the Drug for Prevention Whistleblower Dr Li-Meng Yan Takes Hydroxychloroquine as Prevention Whistleb...
- Fox News Laura Ingraham’s Stunning Interview with Yale Professor Harvey Risch Just four months ago, on March 20, the first study from IHU-Marseille showing t...
- Turkey’s COVID-19 Early Hydroxychloroquine Treatment Strategy Featured by Sky News Sky News’ story about “Turkey’s COVID Detectives” by special correspondent Alex...
- The Esteemed Professor David Katz Weighs in on Hydroxychloroquine While commenting numerous articles about COVID-19 on its highly popular Linkedi...
Other Noteworthy Articles
- Hospitalized Former NHL Player Georges Laraque Warns Parents about Premature Return to SchoolFormer NHL Player Georges Laraque is now being treated for COVID-19. Laraque explains in two videos […]
- COVID-19 Prevention: Is Post Exposure Prophylaxis an Oxymoron?Here is a dive into the study on “post-exposure prophylaxis” for COVID-19, recently published in […]
- Considerably Reducing Deaths in Nursing Homes, in Canada and Elsewhere, Is-It Possible?Is it possible to avoid massive casualties in nursing homes, such as revealed recently in the […]
- RECOVERY COVID-19 Oxford Research Blasted for Toxic Dosage: Towards #OxfordGate?This June 6th, the France-Soir newspaper published an article titled “Recovery: Brexit & […]
- A Reminder of Why Early Treatment is EssentialCheck this unbelievable account about the situation in some ICUs in New York. What’s the link […]