Join Our/Your Facebook Group!
Not treating people early can have consequences, tragic consequences. Dr Vladimir Zelenko recounts the story of a young Montreal woman who was refused early treatment. She is not an isolated case. Early treatment is denied to the people in Canada. @zev_dr http://covexit.com/dr-zelenko-interview-part-2/
The efficacy of the #Veklury against the #COVIDー19 has not been demonstrated and the only study to attribute it a “modest” efficacy. It has never proven real effectiveness in humans, for which it was tested: Ebola, SARS-CoV, MERS
- Shock Testimony of Professor Raoult at French National Assembly This Wednesday June 24, Dr Didier Raoult, the esteemed professor of infectious...
- Interview with Dr Altino de Almeida, from Recife, Brazil This interview features one of the most prominent medical doctors in the curren...
- IHU-Marseille Research on 3,737 COVID-19 Patients Published The much anticipated research on 3,737 COVID-19 patients by Professor Raoult an...
- Weird Hydroxychloroquine Development in Canada During this COVID-19 crisis, Canada has been very proactive in preventing hydro...
- COVID-19 Prophylaxis is under YOUR Control With the peak of the COVID-19 crisis behind us, for many of us, we talk to more...
Other Noteworthy Articles
- Unbelievable: only factory in France that can produce chloroquine may close its doorsSee article in French – […]
- Oxford Research: Hydroxychloroquine Out; Remdesivir InLittle noticed was an announcement on May 27 by the Oxford RECOVERY trial that Remdesivir was now […]
- IHU-Marseille Research on 3,737 COVID-19 Patients PublishedThe much anticipated research on 3,737 COVID-19 patients by Professor Raoult and his team was […]
- Marseille’s IHU Publishes Daily Raw Data About Treated / Death PatientsOnly 1 Fatality out of 1,291 Treated Patients as of March 30! IHU Méditerranée Infection publishes […]
- “I am going to want Zinc plus Hydroxychloroquine plus Azithromycin” — Chris Martenson, PhD“I’ll tell you what. If this is me, and I am me, and I end up getting this thing, I am going to […]