Here is a video where it was revealed, but it’s not clear if the medication is used or available elsewhere in the Province of Québec.
Join Our Discussion Group
Une réduction d’au moins 50% de la mortalité due au COVID-19 est très probablement réalisable dans les résidences pour personnes âgées, par la prophylaxie et les traitements précoces, notamment à base d’Ivermectine. (lien vers l'article résumé) http://covexit.com/opinion-il-faut-soigner-tot-les-aines-malades-du-covid-19-et-non-les-laisser-mourir/
Outbreaks are on the increase in nursing homes. What is totally missing in all the measures taken so far is prophylaxis and early treatment of the elderly sick with COVID-19. Such therapies could likely halve the lethality rates in nursing homes. http://covexit.com/towards-another-bloodshed-in-canadas-elderly-homes/
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 1 This is the first part of our interview with the esteemed Professor Thomas Boro...
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview – Part 2 In this second part of our interview with Professor Christian Perronne, MD, PhD...
- Facebook Takes Down our Group! Today, Facebook took down the discussion group of COVEXIT, which had nearly 4,0...
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 2 In the second part of our interview with the esteemed Professor Thomas Borody f...
- One must treat early aged people with COVID-19 and not just let them die In the beginning of this fall season, everything points at an increasing number...
Other Noteworthy Articles
- Azithromycin Alone Also Accelerates Recovery from COVID-19 — StudyA study titled “Azithromycin and Hydroxychloroquine Accelerate Recovery of Outpatients with […]
- Are Aussies More Fearful of Hydroxychloroquine Than of Crocodiles?We all have this image of the tough, fearless, Australian people, as the country is now so much […]
- COVID-19 in Quebec: the Government Continues to Ignore the Effective Treatment that Already ExistsSince the article published 2 days ago on Canada and Hydroxychloroquine, I have been asked the […]
- It cannot be said that there is no treatment for COVID-19, according to a new French study“It cannot be said that there is no treatment for COVID-19, if taken at an early stage” […]
- Discrediting Hydroxychloroquine Part II: Ignore the Science, Treat it as Snake OilThis is the second part of The Definitive Guide to Discrediting Hydroxychloroquine-Based Treatments […]