“The controversial coronavirus drug that a Hasidic doctor has been using to treat hundreds of people with moderate symptoms in upstate N.Y. is also being tried by doctors in at least three other states, and New York health officials have started using it to treat critically ill patients in hospitals.”
Join Our/Your Facebook Group!
Why focus on last ditch efforts like ventilators? Over 80% of COVID patients placed on ventilators in NY's largest hospital system DIED.
The key is to treat EARLY, as soon as symptoms appear. This is why I saw a >99% survival rate in my COVID patients.
- Shock Testimony of Professor Raoult at French National Assembly This Wednesday June 24, Dr Didier Raoult, the esteemed professor of infectious...
- Oxford Professor Horby Claims Professor Landray was Misquoted – France-Soir Newspaper Denies It While the hydroxychloroquine arm of the RECOVERY Randomized Clinical Trial was...
- Interview with Dr Altino de Almeida, from Recife, Brazil This interview features one of the most prominent medical doctors in the curren...
- IHU-Marseille Research on 3,737 COVID-19 Patients Published The much anticipated research on 3,737 COVID-19 patients by Professor Raoult an...
- Weird Hydroxychloroquine Development in Canada During this COVID-19 crisis, Canada has been very proactive in preventing hydro...
Other Noteworthy Articles
- A Look at COVID Mortality in Paris, Marseille, New York and MontrealThe France Soir newspaper published an article “COVID-19 : Marseille 5 – Paris 1 juste les […]
- Professor Varon Interview: Preventing Lung Damage, Avoiding Intubation, Protecting Medical PersonnelThis is the fourth part of our interview with Professor J. Varon, MD, which discusses the following […]
- New York Hasidic Doctor First to Treat Patients with Hydroxychloroquine-Based TherapyZelenko, 46, a Russian immigrant who became Hasidic as a young adult. and runs a medical […]
- Businessman and Politician Clive Palmer to Fund 1 Million Doses of Hydroxychloroquine for AustraliansSee media release. Palmer agrees to fund the manufacture or acquisition of over 1,000,000 courses […]
- Randomized Controlled Study Finds Remdesivir “Not associated with statistically significant clinical benefits”The results of a new randomized controlled study about remdesivir to treat COVID-19 have just been […]