Boris Johnson v. Jacinda Ardern: Who Would You Pick as Prime Minister? When it comes with dealing with COVID-19, the answer is pretty straightforward. Just
Join Our/Your Facebook Group!
Why focus on last ditch efforts like ventilators? Over 80% of COVID patients placed on ventilators in NY's largest hospital system DIED.
The key is to treat EARLY, as soon as symptoms appear. This is why I saw a >99% survival rate in my COVID patients.
- Shock Testimony of Professor Raoult at French National Assembly This Wednesday June 24, Dr Didier Raoult, the esteemed professor of infectious...
- Oxford Professor Horby Claims Professor Landray was Misquoted – France-Soir Newspaper Denies It While the hydroxychloroquine arm of the RECOVERY Randomized Clinical Trial was...
- Interview with Dr Altino de Almeida, from Recife, Brazil This interview features one of the most prominent medical doctors in the curren...
- IHU-Marseille Research on 3,737 COVID-19 Patients Published The much anticipated research on 3,737 COVID-19 patients by Professor Raoult an...
- Weird Hydroxychloroquine Development in Canada During this COVID-19 crisis, Canada has been very proactive in preventing hydro...
Other Noteworthy Articles
- New York Hasidic Doctor First to Treat Patients with Hydroxychloroquine-Based TherapyZelenko, 46, a Russian immigrant who became Hasidic as a young adult. and runs a medical […]
- Oxford COVID-19 Research Praised by Boris Johnson, Blasted by France-SoirAt a media conference this Tuesday, COVID-19 survivor and UK prime minister Boris Johnson announced […]
- COVID-19 Outbreak: Lessons from South KoreaSouth Korea is often mentioned as an example of jurisdiction – and there are very few of them […]
- CNN Chris Cuomo Takes Hydroxychloroquine Analog for COVID-19Yes, you read it well. Chris Cuomo, the famous anchor of one of the news outlets the most active in […]
- COVID-19: Existing Effective Treatment Today, or Maybe a Vaccine in 18 Months or More?Treatment or vaccine? This is now emerging as a key debate in the quest for fighting COVID-19 and […]