Sky News’ story about “Turkey’s COVID Detectives” by special correspondent Alex Crawford is remarkable. It not only covers the track and trace teams in action
Join Our Discussion Group
Une réduction d’au moins 50% de la mortalité due au COVID-19 est très probablement réalisable dans les résidences pour personnes âgées, par la prophylaxie et les traitements précoces, notamment à base d’Ivermectine. (lien vers l'article résumé) http://covexit.com/opinion-il-faut-soigner-tot-les-aines-malades-du-covid-19-et-non-les-laisser-mourir/
Outbreaks are on the increase in nursing homes. What is totally missing in all the measures taken so far is prophylaxis and early treatment of the elderly sick with COVID-19. Such therapies could likely halve the lethality rates in nursing homes. http://covexit.com/towards-another-bloodshed-in-canadas-elderly-homes/
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 1 This is the first part of our interview with the esteemed Professor Thomas Boro...
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview – Part 2 In this second part of our interview with Professor Christian Perronne, MD, PhD...
- Facebook Takes Down our Group! Today, Facebook took down the discussion group of COVEXIT, which had nearly 4,0...
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 2 In the second part of our interview with the esteemed Professor Thomas Borody f...
- One must treat early aged people with COVID-19 and not just let them die In the beginning of this fall season, everything points at an increasing number...
Other Noteworthy Articles
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview — Part 3In the third part of this interview, the esteemed Professor Christian Perronne, from France, shares […]
- Interview with Dr Altino de Almeida – Part 2This is the second part of our interview with the esteemed Dr Christina Altino de Almeida. As she […]
- COVID-19 Epidemic Drawing to a Close in MarseilleIn this new interview, Professor Didier Raoult, of the Marseille University Hospital, talks about […]
- The Dr Fauci Speech that Will Make the History BooksWe covered a groundbreaking interview by Professor Didier Raoult, on April 14, where he already […]
- France’s Highest Health Authority Recommends a Selective Ban of HydroxychloroquineFrance’s highest health authority, the “Haut Conseil de la Santé Publique” issued new restrictive […]