Here are the archives of our weekly newsletters.
Join Our New Group
We have learned a lot about SARS-CoV-2 infections. Dr McCullough summarizes it. Watch our webinar about early outpatient treatment at: https://covexit.com/outpatient-early-treatment-algorithm-for-covid-19-a-webinar-with-dr-peter-a-mccullough/
Dr Tyson's @btysonmd results are statistically impossible without therapeutic efficacy of the treatment.
I wish that @Drericding had not switched his brain off and made a fool of himself. https://twitter.com/jpkiekens/status/1319384857781338115
Harvard @DrEricDing claims that HCQ does not work. He is wrong. HCQ works if you use it well. The Oxford / RECOVERY docs used it terribly, with very high mortality. But Dr Tyson and his team, from California, used it well. Look at the results for yourself. Early treatment works! https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1287912652006719488
- Interview with Brian Tyson, MD, from California – a Pioneer of Outpatient Treatment for COVID-19 Dr Brian Tyson is one of the pioneers of early outpatient treatment for COVID-1...
- Outpatient Treatment Guidelines for COVID-19 Aim at Reducing the Risk of Hospitalization and Death In this video, Dr Peter McCullough, from the Baylor University Medical Center i...
- Outpatient Treatment Algorithm for COVID-19 – a Webinar When: Tuesday October 27 at 10 AM EDT - Where: Anywhere in the World - Price: F...
- Professor Harvey Risch Interview – Part 1 We have the privilege to present you an extensive interview with Professor Harv...
- Belgian Medical Doctors Speak Out In the past month, three open letters have been published by medical profession...
Other Noteworthy Articles
- Coronavirus: use of antimalarial drugs authorized in Italy(ANSA) – Rome, March 27 – Anti-malarial drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine have […]
- RECOVERY COVID-19 Oxford Research Blasted for Toxic Dosage: Towards #OxfordGate?This June 6th, the France-Soir newspaper published an article titled “Recovery: Brexit & […]
- New Prophylaxis Guidelines Issued in India Rely on HydroxychloroquineAccording to a May 22nd media release, the Joint Monitoring Group under the Chairmanship of DGHS […]
- Randomized Controlled Study Finds Remdesivir “Not associated with statistically significant clinical benefits”The results of a new randomized controlled study about remdesivir to treat COVID-19 have just been […]
- COVID-19 Prevention: Is Post Exposure Prophylaxis an Oxymoron?Here is a dive into the study on “post-exposure prophylaxis” for COVID-19, recently published in […]