The former health minister pleads that hydroxychloroquine treatment be made available not only in hospitals, but also to general practitioners, given the emergency.
Join Our Discussion Group
Une réduction d’au moins 50% de la mortalité due au COVID-19 est très probablement réalisable dans les résidences pour personnes âgées, par la prophylaxie et les traitements précoces, notamment à base d’Ivermectine. (lien vers l'article résumé) http://covexit.com/opinion-il-faut-soigner-tot-les-aines-malades-du-covid-19-et-non-les-laisser-mourir/
Outbreaks are on the increase in nursing homes. What is totally missing in all the measures taken so far is prophylaxis and early treatment of the elderly sick with COVID-19. Such therapies could likely halve the lethality rates in nursing homes. http://covexit.com/towards-another-bloodshed-in-canadas-elderly-homes/
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 1 This is the first part of our interview with the esteemed Professor Thomas Boro...
- Facebook Takes Down our Group! Today, Facebook took down the discussion group of COVEXIT, which had nearly 4,0...
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview – Part 2 In this second part of our interview with Professor Christian Perronne, MD, PhD...
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 2 In the second part of our interview with the esteemed Professor Thomas Borody f...
- One must treat early aged people with COVID-19 and not just let them die In the beginning of this fall season, everything points at an increasing number...
Other Noteworthy Articles
- Interview with Dr Altino de Almeida – Part 3In this third part of our interview with the esteemed Dr Altino de Almeida, we talk, broadly […]
- Hydroxychloroquine authorized in the U.S.Watch the latest video at foxnews.com […]
- Early Treatment for COVID-19 as Implemented by General Practitioners in FranceGeneral practitioners and specialized doctors operating outside hospital settings played a key role […]
- Hospitalized Former NHL Player Georges Laraque Warns Parents about Premature Return to SchoolFormer NHL Player Georges Laraque is now being treated for COVID-19. Laraque explains in two videos […]
- The Lancet Study, Seen as “Delirious Fantasy” by Professor Raoult, Prompts France’s Health Minister to Seek Further Restrictions on HCQIn a video interview today, Professor Didier Raoult blasted the recent publication in The Lancet […]