The former health minister pleads that hydroxychloroquine treatment be made available not only in hospitals, but also to general practitioners, given the emergency.
Join Our/Your Facebook Group!
One Brazilian state distributing early treatment "tratamento precoce" kits of medicines crushes both cases and deaths. https://twitter.com/Covid19Crusher/status/1279445536685383680
As cases and deaths rise in Brazil, hysterical political opposition to hydroxychloroqine melts down and one municipality after the other adopts home treatment with COVID kits.
Good example in the state of Ceará with quickly improving fatalities now. 2
Typical of what is currently going on in Brazil, Campo Grande, the capital of the State of Mata Grosso do Sul has just adopted hydroxychlorquine & ivermectin versus COVID, despite the strident opposition of the local State itself...
- Shock Testimony of Professor Raoult at French National Assembly This Wednesday June 24, Dr Didier Raoult, the esteemed professor of infectious...
- IHU-Marseille Research on 3,737 COVID-19 Patients Published The much anticipated research on 3,737 COVID-19 patients by Professor Raoult an...
- Interview with Dr Altino de Almeida, from Recife, Brazil This interview features one of the most prominent medical doctors in the curren...
- Weird Hydroxychloroquine Development in Canada During this COVID-19 crisis, Canada has been very proactive in preventing hydro...
- COVID-19 Prophylaxis is under YOUR Control With the peak of the COVID-19 crisis behind us, for many of us, we talk to more...
Other Noteworthy Articles
- How Could a Treatment-Based Strategy to “Covexit” Work?Here is a preliminary discussion about how a treatment-based strategy could help us to fight the […]
- Thousands Can Still be Saved from COVID-19Jean-Pierre Kiekens is an independent policy analyst. He is a former lecturer at the University of […]
- Full 1061 Patients Hydroxychloroquine / Azithromycin Marseille Study PublishedThe study “Early treatment of COVID-19 patients with hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin: A […]
- New NIH Clinical Trial May Cause Pulmonary Damages and DeathsThis article reviews the clinical trial protocol announced this May 14 by the National Institutes […]
- Dr OZ reports on progress with hydroxychloroquine, interviews patientsThis is a must watch video by Dr OZ – with two patients having been treated and explaining […]