Professor Ian Lipkin is interviewed by Dr OZ about how he came to chose hydroxychloroquine as treatment and how difficult it was to get it.
Join Our/Your Facebook Group!
Not treating people early can have consequences, tragic consequences. Dr Vladimir Zelenko recounts the story of a young Montreal woman who was refused early treatment. She is not an isolated case. Early treatment is denied to the people in Canada. @zev_dr http://covexit.com/dr-zelenko-interview-part-2/
The efficacy of the #Veklury against the #COVIDー19 has not been demonstrated and the only study to attribute it a “modest” efficacy. It has never proven real effectiveness in humans, for which it was tested: Ebola, SARS-CoV, MERS
- Shock Testimony of Professor Raoult at French National Assembly This Wednesday June 24, Dr Didier Raoult, the esteemed professor of infectious...
- Interview with Dr Altino de Almeida, from Recife, Brazil This interview features one of the most prominent medical doctors in the curren...
- IHU-Marseille Research on 3,737 COVID-19 Patients Published The much anticipated research on 3,737 COVID-19 patients by Professor Raoult an...
- Weird Hydroxychloroquine Development in Canada During this COVID-19 crisis, Canada has been very proactive in preventing hydro...
- COVID-19 Prophylaxis is under YOUR Control With the peak of the COVID-19 crisis behind us, for many of us, we talk to more...
Other Noteworthy Articles
- Apple Releases Covid19 Screening ToolYou can access it at this link. There is also an app that can be installed on your phone. […]
- Treatment Options Discussed by Dr OZWatch this fast pace discussion of treatment options, where it is revealed that the next study to […]
- Azithromycin in the Crosshairs of French Health Minister; Doctors to be Heard by Professional Order for Prescribing ItThe generic antibiotic azithromycin, one of the world’s essential medicines according to the World […]
- A Highly Viral Video by the Oxford RECOVERY Trial?There is a video on YouTube showing how to seek consent from volunteer patients to participate in […]
- Association of American Physicians & Surgeons Sues the FDA over Hydroxychloroquine RestrictionsThe Association of American Physicians & Surgeons has announced it filed a lawsuit against the […]