2022: the Year of the Omicron — this is a brief year in review article for 2022, to shed light on what are, from my perspective, the important developments of the year in terms of COVID-19 policy.
- The 8th Day Therapy for COVID-19 by Covexit May 4, 2021 This article is about the “8th Day Therapy” concept developed by Dr Shankara Chetty from South Africa, who has treated… (374)
- “We Know it’s Curable; It’s Easier than Treating the Flu” — Professor Thomas Borody by Covexit August 15, 2020 Australian radio host Luke Bona interviewed this August 12 Professor Thomas Borody, from the Centre for Digestive Diseases in Sydney,… (198)
- Early Treatment of the Inflammatory Stage of COVID-19 and its Rationale by Covexit June 26, 2021 COVID-19 is typically an acute infection caused by SARS-CoV-2 virus that lasts 2-3 weeks. However, in some instances the disease… (183)
- Dr. Shankara Chetty Interview: All You Need to Know about the Omicron by Covexit December 21, 2021 In this interview with internationally renowned Dr. Shankara Chetty from South Africa, we discuss the Omicron variant, which is taking… (164)
- Interview with Jessica Rose, PhD — VAERS: What do the Data Tell us by Covexit September 18, 2021 This interview with Jessica Rose, PhD, covers the question of vaccine safety, as it can be evaluated from actual real… (136)
- 2022: the Year of the Omicron by Covexit December 31, 2022 2022: the Year of the Omicron -- this is a brief year in review article for 2022, to shed light… (102)
- Ivermectin & COVID-19: an Overview by Covexit August 12, 2020 This is a (quick) overview of key developments relating to Ivermectin as a therapeutic for COVID-19. Since the publication of… (89)
- Australian GPs Can Legally Prescribe Ivermectin Triple Therapy Protocol — Professor Thomas Borody by Covexit August 19, 2020 The Centre for Digestive Diseases issued today a press release titled “Ivermectin Triple Therapy Protocol for COVID-19 Released to Australian… (83)
- Prophylaxis and Treatment for COVID-19 in Nursing Homes: Video Highlights by Covexit December 1, 2020 Nursing homes in industrialized countries is where the largest share of COVID-19 deaths occur, yet little attention is paid to… (81)
- The Covexit.com Podcast by Covexit July 18, 2021 Our podcast episodes are conveniently available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts. Or you can listen to them directly here!… (63)
Confusion Never Stops … an update about the fallout of Project Veritas' hidden camera (fake) 'date interview'
Wow: «Dardalin and Kirsch wish to engage in a debate competition… each Party will deposit… for a total of 1,000,000 US dollars… The Judges will attempt to evaluate whether, in the US, the lives saved by the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are more or less than the deaths they caused»