The former health minister pleads that hydroxychloroquine treatment be made available not only in hospitals, but also to general practitioners, given the emergency.
Senator Johnson & Professeur Risch talk to France Soir's Xavier Azalbert about the Nov 19 Hearing. They cover aspects such as the fierce resistance by the US medical establishment to cheap early treatment, conflicts of interest, the Lancet scandal & more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B6YTxN1res
From @WSJopinion: Rather than telling Covid-19 patients to quarantine and hope for the best, physicians should be more willing to prescribe early treatment, writes Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo https://on.wsj.com/3l8DNNI
- US Senate Committee Hearing Scheduled about COVID-19 Home Treatment The concept of outpatient home treatment for COVID-19 is progressing in the US...
- Senate Hearing about Early Outpatient Treatment: Highlights The senate hearing took place today and was nothing usual, to say the least. It...
- The Zelenko Early Treatment Study, the Role of Zinc, the Therapeutic Approach to COVID-19 in Germany For this third webinar, we are pleased to welcome the esteemed Roland Derwand...
- Early Home Treatment for COVID-19 Explained On November 18, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons released a...
- Professor Raoult Sues the French Health Authorities: Could Hydroxychloroquine be Rehabilitated in Court? In France, like in the USA, Canada and most European countries, hydroxychloroqu...
- Interview with Brian Tyson, MD, from California – a Pioneer of Outpatient Treatment for COVID-19
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 1
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview – Part 1
- Outpatient Early Treatment Algorithm for COVID-19 – a Webinar with Dr Peter A. McCullough
- Professor Harvey Risch Interview – Part 1
Other Noteworthy Articles
- FDA Terminates Hydroxychloroquine Emergency Authorization for COVID-19Despite therapeutic successes with hydroxychloroquine around the world, and significant usage by […]
- Professor Raoult Sues the French Health Authorities: Could Hydroxychloroquine be Rehabilitated in Court?In France, like in the USA, Canada and most European countries, hydroxychloroquine has attracted […]
- France’s Highest Health Authority Recommends a Selective Ban of HydroxychloroquineFrance’s highest health authority, the “Haut Conseil de la Santé Publique” issued new restrictive […]
- The Missing Pillar in Our Response to the COVID-19 Pandemicby Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH, FACC, FACP, FAHA, FCCP, FNKF, FNLA, FCRSA1 2 3 4 5 1Baylor […]
- Game Over! Prominent Microbiology Professor Responds to Critiques of Recent Brazilian Hydroxychloroquine / Azithromycin StudyProfessor Paolo Zanotto from the University of Sao Paulo responded to critiques made about a recent […]