It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Senator Johnson & Professeur Risch talk to France Soir's Xavier Azalbert about the Nov 19 Hearing. They cover aspects such as the fierce resistance by the US medical establishment to cheap early treatment, conflicts of interest, the Lancet scandal & more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B6YTxN1res
From @WSJopinion: Rather than telling Covid-19 patients to quarantine and hope for the best, physicians should be more willing to prescribe early treatment, writes Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo https://on.wsj.com/3l8DNNI
- US Senate Committee Hearing Scheduled about COVID-19 Home Treatment The concept of outpatient home treatment for COVID-19 is progressing in the US...
- Senate Hearing about Early Outpatient Treatment: Highlights The senate hearing took place today and was nothing usual, to say the least. It...
- The Zelenko Early Treatment Study, the Role of Zinc, the Therapeutic Approach to COVID-19 in Germany For this third webinar, we are pleased to welcome the esteemed Roland Derwand...
- Early Home Treatment for COVID-19 Explained On November 18, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons released a...
- Professor Raoult Sues the French Health Authorities: Could Hydroxychloroquine be Rehabilitated in Court? In France, like in the USA, Canada and most European countries, hydroxychloroqu...
- Interview with Brian Tyson, MD, from California – a Pioneer of Outpatient Treatment for COVID-19
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 1
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview – Part 1
- Outpatient Early Treatment Algorithm for COVID-19 – a Webinar with Dr Peter A. McCullough
- Professor Harvey Risch Interview – Part 1
Other Noteworthy Articles
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview – Part 2In this second part of our interview with Professor Christian Perronne, MD, PhD, from France, we […]
- Nursing Homes: How Many Deaths Could Have Been Prevented?Since the beginning of the epidemic, the dramatic fate of many elderly people, taken as hostages in […]
- Ivermectin & COVID-19: an OverviewThis is a (quick) overview of key developments relating to Ivermectin as a therapeutic for […]
- Professor Raoult Sues the French Health Authorities: Could Hydroxychloroquine be Rehabilitated in Court?In France, like in the USA, Canada and most European countries, hydroxychloroquine has attracted […]
- Dr OZ Presents Summary of French Treatment Effectiveness StudySee Facebook video https://www.facebook.com/droz/videos/555984841717422/ […]