Zelenko, 46, a Russian immigrant who became Hasidic as a young adult. and runs a medical practice in Orange County, N.Y., has been doing that for more than a week. His self-reported success — no deaths among any of his clients, who are almost all Hasidic Jews … Though he has been operating in uncharted medical territory, backed up by only a small number of studies, Zelenko has attracted interest from other doctors looking for ways to stem the growing wave of Covid-19 hospitalizations.”
Join Our New Group
Le traitement précoce à domicile du COVID-19 expliqué -- L’association médicale américaine AAPS a récemment publié un Guide du traitement du COVID à domicile. Cette entrevue avec le Dr Lee Vliet explique ce guide visant à réduire hospitalisations et décès. https://covexit.com/le-traitement-precoce-a-domicile-du-covid-19-explique/
In his Senate testimony, Dr. Ashish Jha made numerous demonstrably false statements about treating COVID-19 with #hydroxychloroquine.
Here we list his statements and explain why he is wrong.
@ashishkjha @Brown_SPH @nytimes @CNN @SenRonJohnson
- Outpatient Early Treatment Algorithm for COVID-19 – a Webinar with Dr Peter A. McCullough We are pleased to present a recording of our Oct 27 webinar with Dr Peter ...
- US Senate Committee Hearing Scheduled about COVID-19 Home Treatment The concept of outpatient home treatment for COVID-19 is progressing in the US...
- Senate Hearing about Early Outpatient Treatment: Highlights The senate hearing took place today and was nothing usual, to say the least. It...
- The Zelenko Early Treatment Study, the Role of Zinc, the Therapeutic Approach to COVID-19 in Germany For this third webinar, we are pleased to welcome the esteemed Roland Derwand...
- Professor Raoult Sues the French Health Authorities: Could Hydroxychloroquine be Rehabilitated in Court? In France, like in the USA, Canada and most European countries, hydroxychloroqu...
- Interview with Brian Tyson, MD, from California – a Pioneer of Outpatient Treatment for COVID-19
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 1
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview – Part 1
- Outpatient Early Treatment Algorithm for COVID-19 – a Webinar with Dr Peter A. McCullough
- Professor Harvey Risch Interview – Part 1
Other Noteworthy Articles
- A Highly Viral Video by the Oxford RECOVERY Trial?There is a video on YouTube showing how to seek consent from volunteer patients to participate in […]
- Report by Canadian Armed Forces about Infected Nursing Homes Reveals Profound CrisisPreliminary Remark: as noted on several occasions on this blog, Canada refuses the use of […]
- New Randomized Study on Hydroxychloroquine ReleasedThe study covers 62 patients and compares 2 groups: one treated with hydroxychloroquine, without […]
- The Dr Fauci Speech that Will Make the History BooksWe covered a groundbreaking interview by Professor Didier Raoult, on April 14, where he already […]
- COVID-19 Prophylaxis is under YOUR ControlWith the peak of the COVID-19 crisis behind us, for many of us, we talk to more people, and […]