With the World Health Organization have lost most of its credibility when it comes to the promotion of health and the fight against COVID-19, here is a grassroot initiative, seeking to counter the repression of real medicine by the world body. Indeed, WHO recommends against Ivermectin, using as a pretext a most questionable study done in Canada by McMasters university.
- The 8th Day Therapy for COVID-19 by Covexit May 4, 2021 This article is about the “8th Day Therapy” concept developed by Dr Shankara Chetty from South Africa, who has treated… (622)
- Update about Covexit.com by Covexit May 21, 2022 Greetings. The site has not been updated recently and also, the podcast / interviews have been put on pause. Let… (515)
- Interview with Jessica Rose, PhD — VAERS: What do the Data Tell us by Covexit September 18, 2021 This interview with Jessica Rose, PhD, covers the question of vaccine safety, as it can be evaluated from actual real… (413)
- Dr. Shankara Chetty Interview: All You Need to Know about the Omicron by Covexit December 21, 2021 In this interview with internationally renowned Dr. Shankara Chetty from South Africa, we discuss the Omicron variant, which is taking… (301)
- Twitter Frustrations … by Covexit June 16, 2022 Today, I was informed by Twitter that my account had been locked. I was reacting in the tweet to an… (287)
- Early Treatment of the Inflammatory Stage of COVID-19 and its Rationale by Covexit June 26, 2021 COVID-19 is typically an acute infection caused by SARS-CoV-2 virus that lasts 2-3 weeks. However, in some instances the disease… (264)
- The Covexit.com Podcast by Covexit July 18, 2021 Our podcast episodes are conveniently available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts. Or you can listen to them directly here!… (238)
- What about Crickets as Food? by Covexit June 18, 2022 We hear many stupid things these days, especially in the context of the great reset and climate change / sustainability… (222)
- Anniversary Interview with Drs. Geert Vanden Bossche & Peter McCullough by Covexit March 17, 2022 This is the anniversary interview of the landmark session we convened with Dr. Peter McCullough and Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche… (194)
- “We Know it’s Curable; It’s Easier than Treating the Flu” — Professor Thomas Borody by Covexit August 15, 2020 Australian radio host Luke Bona interviewed this August 12 Professor Thomas Borody, from the Centre for Digestive Diseases in Sydney,… (174)
I know people in Canada who were low risk, already got COVID & recovered, yet still took the shot to be allowed to travel. With the well proven risks associated with the injections, their health was put at risk for political reasons. How can this be allowed to happen? Insane.