Dr. Anthony Fauci has become known for his pushback against Donald Trump‘s misinformation during press briefings. Notably, he warned that evidence suggesting the antimalarial drug chloroquine is effective against the novel coronavirus is only anecdotal after the president touted its potential. Despite such pushback, Fauci said he would prescribe the drug to patients with COVID-19 during a Tuesday appearance on Philadelphia’s AM 990 The Answer Radio, Breitbart reported.
- Interview with Jessica Rose, PhD — VAERS: What do the Data Tell us by Covexit September 18, 2021 This interview with Jessica Rose, PhD, covers the question of vaccine safety, as it can be evaluated from actual real… (407)
- The 8th Day Therapy for COVID-19 by Covexit May 4, 2021 This article is about the “8th Day Therapy” concept developed by Dr Shankara Chetty from South Africa, who has treated… (294)
- Recommended Articles & Interviews – Even if “Old” by Covexit September 14, 2022 Here is a short selection of articles and interviews that I recommend, as they provide a solid introduction of what… (273)
- We May be Living the Most Tragic Health Policy Failure in History by Covexit September 17, 2022 Yes, you read it well: we may be living the most tragic health policy failure in history, and it does… (224)
- Dr. Shankara Chetty Interview: All You Need to Know about the Omicron by Covexit December 21, 2021 In this interview with internationally renowned Dr. Shankara Chetty from South Africa, we discuss the Omicron variant, which is taking… (219)
- The Covexit.com Podcast by Covexit July 18, 2021 Our podcast episodes are conveniently available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts. Or you can listen to them directly here!… (209)
- Medical Crisis Declaration Issued by Scientists & Doctors by Covexit September 15, 2022 The declaration was issued by an international group of scientists and doctors, led by renowned scientist Alexandra Henrion-Caude from France… (201)
- Canadian Report Calls for Discontinuing Mass V. for Those Under 6o by Covexit September 18, 2022 The report, researched by academics and civil servants, active or retired, has as core recommendation to discontinue the mass injections… (181)
- “We Know it’s Curable; It’s Easier than Treating the Flu” — Professor Thomas Borody by Covexit August 15, 2020 Australian radio host Luke Bona interviewed this August 12 Professor Thomas Borody, from the Centre for Digestive Diseases in Sydney,… (149)
- Australian GPs Can Legally Prescribe Ivermectin Triple Therapy Protocol — Professor Thomas Borody by Covexit August 19, 2020 The Centre for Digestive Diseases issued today a press release titled “Ivermectin Triple Therapy Protocol for COVID-19 Released to Australian… (139)
The UK's supposedly indpendent vaccine regulator, the MHRA, receives approximately 86% of its funding from the very companies they are meant to be regulating.
Totally not a conflict of interest at all. @MHRAgovuk
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital pulled a 30-second ad about myocarditis in children after Children’s Health Defense and numerous doctors accused the hospital of normalizing and trivializing the condition.