According to the Associated Press, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has tested positive for the new coronavirus, the first leader of a major nation to contract COVID-19, but he insisted Friday that he remains in charge of the U.K.’s response to the outbreak.
Join Our New Group
@jpkiekens $5 treatment with honey and black cumin (70 and 5.6 g/day respectively for 70 kg man) cuts COVID mortality 82% in Pakistani randomized trial (n=313).
Very strong results of honey+black cumin (nigella sativa) in Pakistani randomized controlled trial (n=313) with much better clinical progression overall and material mortality benefit in severe patients: OR: 0.18; 95% CI: 0.02-0.92, P=0.029.
Here is my rebuttal to the recent NYT opinion and US Senate testimony of the Brown University School of Public Health Dean about early treatment. https://covexit.com/brown-university-school-of-public-health-dean-misinforms-the-world-in-ny-times-opinion/
- US Senate Committee Hearing Scheduled about COVID-19 Home Treatment The concept of outpatient home treatment for COVID-19 is progressing in the US...
- Senate Hearing about Early Outpatient Treatment: Highlights The senate hearing took place today and was nothing usual, to say the least. It...
- The Zelenko Early Treatment Study, the Role of Zinc, the Therapeutic Approach to COVID-19 in Germany For this third webinar, we are pleased to welcome the esteemed Roland Derwand...
- Early Home Treatment for COVID-19 Explained On November 18, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons released a...
- Professor Raoult Sues the French Health Authorities: Could Hydroxychloroquine be Rehabilitated in Court? In France, like in the USA, Canada and most European countries, hydroxychloroqu...
- Interview with Brian Tyson, MD, from California – a Pioneer of Outpatient Treatment for COVID-19
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 1
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview – Part 1
- Outpatient Early Treatment Algorithm for COVID-19 – a Webinar with Dr Peter A. McCullough
- Professor Harvey Risch Interview – Part 1
Other Noteworthy Articles
- Hydroxychloroquine used at Montreal’s Jewish General HospitalHere is a video where it was revealed, but it’s not clear if the medication is used or […]
- Professor Didier Raoult Releases the Results of a New Hydroxychloroquine Treatment Study on 1061 PatientsThe new study, of which the abstract was released today, was performed at IHU Méditerranée […]
- Professor Raoult Comments on COVID-19 Treatments Researched Around the WorldProfessor Didier Raoult commented on the various COVID-19 treatments currently researched, by […]
- Early Treatment for COVID-19 as Implemented by General Practitioners in FranceGeneral practitioners and specialized doctors operating outside hospital settings played a key role […]
- BBC Flawed “Reality Check” Fails to Even Mention French ResearchThe extremely poorly researched article stresses the need for further research. “Chloroquine […]