This is an audio presentation by Dr Henry Early about Vitamin D in relation to COVID-19.
Dr Henry Ealy is the Founder & Executive Community Director of the Energetic Health Institute. (www.EnergeticHealthInstitute.org).
He is Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine and a Board Certified Holistic Nutritionist.
He is interviewed here by Jean-Pierre Kiekens, Editor of covexit.com, Ira Bernstein, family and integrative medicine specialist also offers some comments.
Among the topics discussed:
- the critical role of Vitamin D in reducing susceptibility to COVID-19
- the widespread deficiencies in Vitamin D, other vitamins and Zinc
- the rationale for introducing public health policies aimed at correcting these deficiencies
- the need for testing Vitamin D levels for high risk COVID-19 positive patients with symptoms
- the role of Vitamin D in relation to early outpatient treatment for COVID-19, with medications such as Budesonide
- the bigger picture: how to cope with stress, healthy lifestyle and nutrition in times of a pandemic
Also on Spotify.
Note that the initial intention was not to have this session presented in audio, but the content was so amazing that, here it is, but with some technical imperfections.
These are excerpts of a longer presentation. Both Dr Ealy and Dr Bernstein have given due permission to reproduce their remarks.