Professor Ian Lipkin is interviewed by Dr OZ about how he came to chose hydroxychloroquine as treatment and how difficult it was to get it.
Join Our New Group
@jpkiekens $5 treatment with honey and black cumin (70 and 5.6 g/day respectively for 70 kg man) cuts COVID mortality 82% in Pakistani randomized trial (n=313).
Very strong results of honey+black cumin (nigella sativa) in Pakistani randomized controlled trial (n=313) with much better clinical progression overall and material mortality benefit in severe patients: OR: 0.18; 95% CI: 0.02-0.92, P=0.029.
Here is my rebuttal to the recent NYT opinion and US Senate testimony of the Brown University School of Public Health Dean about early treatment. https://covexit.com/brown-university-school-of-public-health-dean-misinforms-the-world-in-ny-times-opinion/
- US Senate Committee Hearing Scheduled about COVID-19 Home Treatment The concept of outpatient home treatment for COVID-19 is progressing in the US...
- Senate Hearing about Early Outpatient Treatment: Highlights The senate hearing took place today and was nothing usual, to say the least. It...
- The Zelenko Early Treatment Study, the Role of Zinc, the Therapeutic Approach to COVID-19 in Germany For this third webinar, we are pleased to welcome the esteemed Roland Derwand...
- Early Home Treatment for COVID-19 Explained On November 18, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons released a...
- Professor Raoult Sues the French Health Authorities: Could Hydroxychloroquine be Rehabilitated in Court? In France, like in the USA, Canada and most European countries, hydroxychloroqu...
- Interview with Brian Tyson, MD, from California – a Pioneer of Outpatient Treatment for COVID-19
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 1
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview – Part 1
- Outpatient Early Treatment Algorithm for COVID-19 – a Webinar with Dr Peter A. McCullough
- Professor Harvey Risch Interview – Part 1
Other Noteworthy Articles
- New Prophylaxis Guidelines Issued in India Rely on HydroxychloroquineAccording to a May 22nd media release, the Joint Monitoring Group under the Chairmanship of DGHS […]
- HCQ in COVID-19 under Trial: With RCTs in Witness BoxGuest article by Dr Dhananjay Bakhle, Executive Vice President – Medical Research, Lupin. One of […]
- The Professor Raoult Interview that Will Make the History BooksHere is a translation of the interview published today by Professor Didier Raoult, which covers not […]
- Flawed New York Study Touted as Further Proof that Hydroxychloroquine Does Not WorkThere was much anticipation regarding the New York study on hydroxychloroquine, with results […]
- COVEXIT Newsletter #14Greetings, (click here for French) With a deadly disease such as COVID-19, and the havoc that […]