See the map, which displays information department by department, here
Senator Johnson & Professeur Risch talk to France Soir's Xavier Azalbert about the Nov 19 Hearing. They cover aspects such as the fierce resistance by the US medical establishment to cheap early treatment, conflicts of interest, the Lancet scandal & more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B6YTxN1res
From @WSJopinion: Rather than telling Covid-19 patients to quarantine and hope for the best, physicians should be more willing to prescribe early treatment, writes Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo https://on.wsj.com/3l8DNNI
- US Senate Committee Hearing Scheduled about COVID-19 Home Treatment The concept of outpatient home treatment for COVID-19 is progressing in the US...
- Senate Hearing about Early Outpatient Treatment: Highlights The senate hearing took place today and was nothing usual, to say the least. It...
- The Zelenko Early Treatment Study, the Role of Zinc, the Therapeutic Approach to COVID-19 in Germany For this third webinar, we are pleased to welcome the esteemed Roland Derwand...
- Early Home Treatment for COVID-19 Explained On November 18, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons released a...
- Professor Raoult Sues the French Health Authorities: Could Hydroxychloroquine be Rehabilitated in Court? In France, like in the USA, Canada and most European countries, hydroxychloroqu...
- Interview with Brian Tyson, MD, from California – a Pioneer of Outpatient Treatment for COVID-19
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 1
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview – Part 1
- Outpatient Early Treatment Algorithm for COVID-19 – a Webinar with Dr Peter A. McCullough
- Professor Harvey Risch Interview – Part 1
Other Noteworthy Articles
- Outpatient Early Treatment Algorithm for COVID-19 – a Webinar with Dr Peter A. McCulloughWe are pleased to present a recording of our Oct 27 webinar with Dr Peter A. McCullough, MD, […]
- COVEXIT Newsletter #14Greetings, (click here for French) With a deadly disease such as COVID-19, and the havoc that […]
- Professor Varon Interview: Preventing Lung Damage, Avoiding Intubation, Protecting Medical PersonnelThis is the fourth part of our interview with Professor J. Varon, MD, which discusses the following […]
- Rudy Giuliani Interviews New York Doctor Vladimir ZelenkoThis is an excellent interview if you seek to understand the sickness. Dr Zelenko does an excellent […]
- Sign this Petition Calling for the Quebec Government to Authorize Doctors to Prescribe Hydroxychloroquine to COVID-19 PatientsThe Prime Minister of Quebec, Madam the Minister of Health of Quebec, Mr. President of the College […]