This 30 min interview reviews the whereabouts of C19 treatments since the beginning of the pandemic, both at US and global levels, with emphasis on the major policy failure by many governments of not treating the disease early on an outpatient basis.
- The 8th Day Therapy for COVID-19 by Covexit May 4, 2021 This article is about the “8th Day Therapy” concept developed by Dr Shankara Chetty from South Africa, who has treated… (146)
- “We Know it’s Curable; It’s Easier than Treating the Flu” — Professor Thomas Borody by Covexit August 15, 2020 Australian radio host Luke Bona interviewed this August 12 Professor Thomas Borody, from the Centre for Digestive Diseases in Sydney,… (131)
- Interview with Jessica Rose, PhD — VAERS: What do the Data Tell us by Covexit September 18, 2021 This interview with Jessica Rose, PhD, covers the question of vaccine safety, as it can be evaluated from actual real… (89)
- International Covid Summit Highlights by Covexit August 15, 2023 The event was organized at the Brussels facilities of the European Parliament. This was made possible by a handful of… (72)
- Dr. Shankara Chetty Interview: All You Need to Know about the Omicron by Covexit December 21, 2021 In this interview with internationally renowned Dr. Shankara Chetty from South Africa, we discuss the Omicron variant, which is taking… (71)
- Australian GPs Can Legally Prescribe Ivermectin Triple Therapy Protocol — Professor Thomas Borody by Covexit August 19, 2020 The Centre for Digestive Diseases issued today a press release titled “Ivermectin Triple Therapy Protocol for COVID-19 Released to Australian… (71)
- Dr Henry Ealy Speaks about Vitamin D, COVID-19 & More by Covexit April 18, 2021 This is an audio presentation by Dr Henry Early about Vitamin D in relation to COVID-19. Dr Henry Ealy is… (65)
- Professor Didier Raoult Releases the Results of a New Hydroxychloroquine Treatment Study on 1061 Patients by Covexit April 9, 2020 The new study, of which the abstract was released today, was performed at IHU Méditerranée Infection, Marseille, France. A cohort… (59)
- The Adam Gaertner Interview – Part 1 by Covexit March 24, 2021 One of the most active analysts during this pandemic regarding the treatment of COVID-19 has been independent researcher Adam Gaertner.… (48)
- Are Electric Vehicles a Solution? Executive Summary by Covexit August 30, 2023 Let’s summarize here the key points of our analysis, which shows that there is little rationale for any massive &… (48)
Twitter feed is not available at the moment.
About this Blog
This is a blog by Jean-Pierre Kiekens, an Oxford graduate and former university lecturer, presenting opinions, news and independent policy analysis about the pandemic with focus on early treatments. This website does NOT provide any therapeutic advice. For that, please refer yourself to your doctor or health care provider.