This interview covers the various stages of the disease and explains the treatments administered by Professor Varon for those. Professor Varon is part of a network of esteemed medical professionals, including Professor Marik from the Easter Virginia Medical School.
Here is the outline of the one hour interview:
PART 1: THE DISEASE PHASES & ASSOCIATED TREATMENTS
- mildly symptomatic patients – home or in hospital
- pulmonary phase – early and late stages
PART 2: KEY QUESTIONS / THEMES
- How to avoid mortality, lung damage and other sequels
- “Try to avoid intubation if possible”
- Medical personnel: how to avoid infection, how to protect them
- Early Treatment: who to treat; challenges; telemedicine
- Early Treatment and Young People
- What about the elderly?
- What more do you need to know? What research would be helpful?
Please see below the full interview. Please don’t post this private link on social media.