Here are the archives of our weekly newsletters.
Join Our New Group
"What Dr Tyson offers is a package of care, it's not just the drugs ... and the package of care delivers outstanding results." -- Dr Peter A. McCullough https://covexit.com/outpatient-early-treatment-algorithm-for-covid-19-a-webinar-with-dr-peter-a-mccullough/
1. This thread is about a statistical phenomenon called a Simpson's paradox and how it relates to the #Hydroxychloroquine research that gets so hotly debated.
A more complete version of this analysis will appear in my next book #TheChloroquineWars.
- Interview with Brian Tyson, MD, from California – a Pioneer of Outpatient Treatment for COVID-19 Dr Brian Tyson is one of the pioneers of early outpatient treatment for COVID-1...
- Outpatient Treatment Guidelines for COVID-19 Aim at Reducing the Risk of Hospitalization and Death In this video, Dr Peter McCullough, from the Baylor University Medical Center i...
- Outpatient Treatment Algorithm for COVID-19 – a Webinar When: Tuesday October 27 at 10 AM EDT - Where: Anywhere in the World - Price: F...
- Outpatient Early Treatment Algorithm for COVID-19 – a Webinar with Dr Peter A. McCullough We are pleased to present a recording of our Oct 27 webinar with Dr Peter ...
- Professor Harvey Risch Interview – Part 1 We have the privilege to present you an extensive interview with Professor Harv...
Other Noteworthy Articles
- RECOVERY COVID-19 Oxford Research Blasted for Toxic Dosage: Towards #OxfordGate?This June 6th, the France-Soir newspaper published an article titled “Recovery: Brexit & […]
- Dallas MD Yvette Lozano Gets Into Trouble for Prescribing HydroxychloroquineFollowing a videotaped speech about how she successfully treats patients with hydroxychloroquine, […]
- Hydroxychloroquine and Canada: What’s Going On?Here is my straightforward advice to Justin Trudeau. Override the inept bureaucracy and just do […]
- The Controversy on the Effectiveness of Hydroxychloroquine / Azithromycin to Treat COVID-19by Jacques Pollini, PhD, Research Associate, Department of Anthropology, McGill University Note: […]
- Sorry, the Life Buoy is Not HomologatedThis summarizes pretty well the fate of the hydroxychloroquine azitromycin treatment, while there […]