In the third part of this interview, the esteemed Professor Christian Perronne, from France, shares his thoughts about immunization.
- Do we really need vaccines when there are treatments that work?
- The risks with large scale vaccination
- Vaccines should be effective at more than 80 or 90% – not 50%
- Should we test vaccines on healthy young people and then administer them to the vulnerable, to the elderly?
- Is COVID-19 losing potency?
- How to best eradicate COVID-19: with vaccines or with therapeutics?
Watch the play list with the different parts of the interview: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlU3eKR5R0zxIqZ8gmssfX15BMKd7yloF