See a screenshot of his tweet
COVID-19: Poor outcomes in patients with zinc deficiency https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S120197122030730X
Again, the post-prophylaxis study by Boulware et al being debunked. Previously, Watanabe also reached the inverse conclusions than those published in @NEJM, which refused publishing Watanabe's paper or request correction. Same to be expected here. Which science do you believe?
Sharp reprocessing of Boulware's study of hydroxychloroquine Post-Exposure Prophylaxis shows that the data actually points to fast treatment reducing the risk by 42%.
- Senate Hearing about Early Outpatient Treatment: Highlights The senate hearing took place today and was nothing usual, to say the least. It...
- US Senate Committee Hearing Scheduled about COVID-19 Home Treatment The concept of outpatient home treatment for COVID-19 is progressing in the US...
- Early Home Treatment for COVID-19 Explained On November 18, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons released a...
- The Zelenko Early Treatment Study, the Role of Zinc, the Therapeutic Approach to COVID-19 in Germany For this third webinar, we are pleased to welcome the esteemed Roland Derwand...
- Doctors with COVID-19 Put Early At-Home Treatment to the Test by AnneMarie Schieber, research fellow at The Heartland Institute and managing...
- Interview with Brian Tyson, MD, from California – a Pioneer of Outpatient Treatment for COVID-19
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 1
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview – Part 1
- Outpatient Early Treatment Algorithm for COVID-19 – a Webinar with Dr Peter A. McCullough
- Professor Harvey Risch Interview – Part 1
Other Noteworthy Articles
- Dr. Brian Tyson’s First-Person Account of COVID-19This is a first-person account by Dr Brian Tyson about his unique experience with COVID-19. You are […]
- Interview with Professor J. Varon, MD – Clip #1Interview with Professor Joseph Varon, MD – Clip #1 We are pleased to present the first clip […]
- HCQ Use Authorization Refused to Professor Didier Raoult’s Hospital in Marseille, FranceThe French official agency for medications, that depends directly on France’s Health Minister […]
- Oxford RECOVERY Evaluation of COVID-19 Therapy Flawed Against Hydroxychloroquine and Dangerous to PatientsNote: this article is dated March 28, just days after the RECOVERY trial was announced. See linked […]
- People Should Have Immediate Access to Hydroxychloroquine-Based Treatment for COVID-19This is a background paper by Jean-Pierre Kiekens, independent policy analyst, former Lecturer at […]