Interviewed on Fox News by Sean Hannity on April 6, Dr Oz shared new information provided to him directly by Professor Didier Raoult from Marseille,
Join Our New Group
Dr Fareed or the courage of dissent.
Prescribing hydroxychloroquine/ivermectin/zinc /azithromycin or doxycyclin in California and saving lives.
HT/ @jerry25a https://calexicochronicle.com/2020/08/covid-19/fareeds-hcq-crusade-continues-as-brawley-doc-seeks-to-save-more-lives/
@jpkiekens Beautiful response, JP.
By the way, note this stunning new meta-analysis of ivermectin - it appears to be markedly effective for all phases of the disease, including for prevention.
- US Senate Committee Hearing Scheduled about COVID-19 Home Treatment The concept of outpatient home treatment for COVID-19 is progressing in the US...
- Senate Hearing about Early Outpatient Treatment: Highlights The senate hearing took place today and was nothing usual, to say the least. It...
- The Zelenko Early Treatment Study, the Role of Zinc, the Therapeutic Approach to COVID-19 in Germany For this third webinar, we are pleased to welcome the esteemed Roland Derwand...
- Professor Raoult Sues the French Health Authorities: Could Hydroxychloroquine be Rehabilitated in Court? In France, like in the USA, Canada and most European countries, hydroxychloroqu...
- Early Home Treatment for COVID-19 Explained On November 18, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons released a...
- Interview with Brian Tyson, MD, from California – a Pioneer of Outpatient Treatment for COVID-19
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 1
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview – Part 1
- Outpatient Early Treatment Algorithm for COVID-19 – a Webinar with Dr Peter A. McCullough
- Professor Harvey Risch Interview – Part 1
Other Noteworthy Articles
- Professor Didier Raoult Releases the Results of a New Hydroxychloroquine Treatment Study on 1061 PatientsThe new study, of which the abstract was released today, was performed at IHU Méditerranée […]
- Medical Doctors Propose “Strategy to Reopen America” Relying on Early HCQ-Based TreatmentThree medical doctors, James M. Todaro, MD (Columbia MD), Moshe E. Praver, MD (Columbia MD) and […]
- Summary of New IHU Marseille Research on 3,737 PatientsThe summary of the largest clinical study in the world on the treatment of COVID-19 patients was […]
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview — Part 3In the third part of this interview, the esteemed Professor Christian Perronne, from France, shares […]
- Early Treatment for COVID-19, the Role of Telemedicine, the Cost of ICU Treatment, & Other AspectsIn this fifth clip of our interview with Professor Varon, we cover a range of aspects, including […]