- The 8th Day Therapy for COVID-19 by Covexit May 4, 2021 This article is about the “8th Day Therapy” concept developed by Dr Shankara Chetty from South Africa, who has treated… (813)
- Anniversary Interview with Drs. Geert Vanden Bossche & Peter McCullough by Covexit March 17, 2022 This is the anniversary interview of the landmark session we convened with Dr. Peter McCullough and Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche… (622)
- Interview with Jessica Rose, PhD — VAERS: What do the Data Tell us by Covexit September 18, 2021 This interview with Jessica Rose, PhD, covers the question of vaccine safety, as it can be evaluated from actual real… (385)
- Dr. Shankara Chetty Interview: All You Need to Know about the Omicron by Covexit December 21, 2021 In this interview with internationally renowned Dr. Shankara Chetty from South Africa, we discuss the Omicron variant, which is taking… (355)
- The Covexit.com Podcast by Covexit July 18, 2021 Our podcast episodes are conveniently available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts. Or you can listen to them directly here!… (290)
- Early Treatment of the Inflammatory Stage of COVID-19 and its Rationale by Covexit June 26, 2021 COVID-19 is typically an acute infection caused by SARS-CoV-2 virus that lasts 2-3 weeks. However, in some instances the disease… (279)
- “We Know it’s Curable; It’s Easier than Treating the Flu” — Professor Thomas Borody by Covexit August 15, 2020 Australian radio host Luke Bona interviewed this August 12 Professor Thomas Borody, from the Centre for Digestive Diseases in Sydney,… (217)
- A Dive into the VAERS Reporting System with Albert Benavides by Covexit August 28, 2021 Albert Benavides is a data analyst who has taken a keen interest in the VAERS system in the US and… (197)
- Unexpected Comeback in the FLCCC Early Treatment Protocol by Covexit January 20, 2022 If you have followed the development of early treatment protocols for COVID-19, you will be aware that for well over… (183)
- Update about Covexit.com by Covexit May 21, 2022 Greetings. The site has not been updated recently and also, the podcast / interviews have been put on pause. Let… (170)
This poll is pretty mind blowing. While respondents overwhelmingly saw the official claims regarding vaccination as false, the health authorities promptly reiterated them as true, pretending the injections are highly effective and that booster doses provide additional protection.
Il y a même un version du sondage en français, avec beaucoup moins de répondants, mais avec des résultats similaires!
A noter la réponse au sondage par le gouvernement canadien: la bonne réponse serait 'vrai' même si 89.1% des répondants ne sont pas d'accord, ayant voté 'faux'!