Senator Johnson & Professeur Risch talk to France Soir's Xavier Azalbert about the Nov 19 Hearing. They cover aspects such as the fierce resistance by the US medical establishment to cheap early treatment, conflicts of interest, the Lancet scandal & more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B6YTxN1res
From @WSJopinion: Rather than telling Covid-19 patients to quarantine and hope for the best, physicians should be more willing to prescribe early treatment, writes Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo https://on.wsj.com/3l8DNNI
- US Senate Committee Hearing Scheduled about COVID-19 Home Treatment The concept of outpatient home treatment for COVID-19 is progressing in the US...
- Senate Hearing about Early Outpatient Treatment: Highlights The senate hearing took place today and was nothing usual, to say the least. It...
- The Zelenko Early Treatment Study, the Role of Zinc, the Therapeutic Approach to COVID-19 in Germany For this third webinar, we are pleased to welcome the esteemed Roland Derwand...
- Early Home Treatment for COVID-19 Explained On November 18, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons released a...
- Professor Raoult Sues the French Health Authorities: Could Hydroxychloroquine be Rehabilitated in Court? In France, like in the USA, Canada and most European countries, hydroxychloroqu...
- Interview with Brian Tyson, MD, from California – a Pioneer of Outpatient Treatment for COVID-19
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 1
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview – Part 1
- Outpatient Early Treatment Algorithm for COVID-19 – a Webinar with Dr Peter A. McCullough
- Professor Harvey Risch Interview – Part 1
Other Noteworthy Articles
- COVID-19 Epidemic Drawing to a Close in MarseilleIn this new interview, Professor Didier Raoult, of the Marseille University Hospital, talks about […]
- American Medical Doctors Recommend Early COVID-19 Treatment Combining Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin & ZincA group of medical doctors in the US, comprising Ben Kaplan Singer, M.D.; Avery J. Knapp Jr., M.D.; […]
- Professor Didier Raoult Defends his Scientific MethodologyProfessor Raoult presents here an epistemological analysis and justifies his scientific methodology […]
- Globe & Mail Opinion Piece is Pretty Good, Except for its Wrong Conclusion…There is an interesting opinion piece dated March 26 in the Globe and Mail, suggesting to give the […]
- Thousands Can Still be Saved from COVID-19Jean-Pierre Kiekens is an independent policy analyst. He is a former lecturer at the University of […]