Join Our New Group
@jpkiekens $5 treatment with honey and black cumin (70 and 5.6 g/day respectively for 70 kg man) cuts COVID mortality 82% in Pakistani randomized trial (n=313).
Very strong results of honey+black cumin (nigella sativa) in Pakistani randomized controlled trial (n=313) with much better clinical progression overall and material mortality benefit in severe patients: OR: 0.18; 95% CI: 0.02-0.92, P=0.029.
Here is my rebuttal to the recent NYT opinion and US Senate testimony of the Brown University School of Public Health Dean about early treatment. https://covexit.com/brown-university-school-of-public-health-dean-misinforms-the-world-in-ny-times-opinion/
- US Senate Committee Hearing Scheduled about COVID-19 Home Treatment The concept of outpatient home treatment for COVID-19 is progressing in the US...
- Senate Hearing about Early Outpatient Treatment: Highlights The senate hearing took place today and was nothing usual, to say the least. It...
- The Zelenko Early Treatment Study, the Role of Zinc, the Therapeutic Approach to COVID-19 in Germany For this third webinar, we are pleased to welcome the esteemed Roland Derwand...
- Early Home Treatment for COVID-19 Explained On November 18, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons released a...
- Professor Raoult Sues the French Health Authorities: Could Hydroxychloroquine be Rehabilitated in Court? In France, like in the USA, Canada and most European countries, hydroxychloroqu...
- Interview with Brian Tyson, MD, from California – a Pioneer of Outpatient Treatment for COVID-19
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 1
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview – Part 1
- Outpatient Early Treatment Algorithm for COVID-19 – a Webinar with Dr Peter A. McCullough
- Professor Harvey Risch Interview – Part 1
Other Noteworthy Articles
- Interview with Professor Joseph Varon, MD – Complete RecordingThis is the complete one hour interview of Dr Varon,Professor of Acute and Continuing Care at the University of Texas Health Science Center and Chief of Staff/Chief of Critical Care at United Memorial Medical Center in Houston, Texas. […]
- France: Call for Resignation of Health Minister and Funding Withdrawal from WHORight wing politician Florian Philippot demands not only the resignation of Olivier Véran, Minister […]
- How Could a Treatment-Based Strategy to “Covexit” Work?Here is a preliminary discussion about how a treatment-based strategy could help us to fight the […]
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview – Part 4In this 4th and last part of our landmark interview with Professor Christian Perronne, we touch […]
- COVID-19 Prevention: Is Post Exposure Prophylaxis an Oxymoron?Here is a dive into the study on “post-exposure prophylaxis” for COVID-19, recently published in […]