Please use the following form. Thanks.
- Interview with Jessica Rose, PhD — VAERS: What do the Data Tell us by Covexit September 18, 2021 This interview with Jessica Rose, PhD, covers the question of vaccine safety, as it can be evaluated from actual real… (229)
- The 8th Day Therapy for COVID-19 by Covexit May 4, 2021 This article is about the “8th Day Therapy” concept developed by Dr Shankara Chetty from South Africa, who has treated… (221)
- ‘Died Suddenly News’ Group Removed from Facebook by Covexit September 29, 2022 It’s now a few hours the group ‘Died Suddenly News,’ that grew over a staggering 300,000 members, is no longer… (162)
- UK: Timid Awakening about Vaccines Safety, in the Midst of a Major Economic, Energy & Geopolitical Crisis by Covexit November 11, 2022 Here is a quick post, offering some comments from developments in the UK, drawing from two particularly interesting videos that… (132)
- “We Know it’s Curable; It’s Easier than Treating the Flu” — Professor Thomas Borody by Covexit August 15, 2020 Australian radio host Luke Bona interviewed this August 12 Professor Thomas Borody, from the Centre for Digestive Diseases in Sydney,… (129)
- Dr. Shankara Chetty Interview: All You Need to Know about the Omicron by Covexit December 21, 2021 In this interview with internationally renowned Dr. Shankara Chetty from South Africa, we discuss the Omicron variant, which is taking… (123)
- Prophylaxis and Treatment for COVID-19 in Nursing Homes: Video Highlights by Covexit December 1, 2020 Nursing homes in industrialized countries is where the largest share of COVID-19 deaths occur, yet little attention is paid to… (105)
- Australian GPs Can Legally Prescribe Ivermectin Triple Therapy Protocol — Professor Thomas Borody by Covexit August 19, 2020 The Centre for Digestive Diseases issued today a press release titled “Ivermectin Triple Therapy Protocol for COVID-19 Released to Australian… (101)
- Early Treatment of the Inflammatory Stage of COVID-19 and its Rationale by Covexit June 26, 2021 COVID-19 is typically an acute infection caused by SARS-CoV-2 virus that lasts 2-3 weeks. However, in some instances the disease… (96)
- Totalitarianism: What is it? An interview with Ariane Bilheran, PhD in clinical psychology & psychopathology, philosopher and author by Covexit October 18, 2022 To understand the concept of totalitarianism, which is increasingly being discussed following the COVID-19 crisis and the various coercive measures… (85)
While we are hoping for more freedom of speech, this lawsuit may unfortunately seek to suppress free speech ... Coincidentally, Part 2 of my interview with A. Bilheran, PhD, an expert into those matters, is just out. See her take on the controversy. https://covexit.substack.com
Interview with Ariane Bilheran, PhD in clinical psychology & psychopathology, philosopher and author -- Part 2 -- The Desmet/Breggin controversy; the question of responsibility; the concept of delusional contagion, and more.