In the third part of this interview, the esteemed Professor Christian Perronne, from France, shares his thoughts about immunization. Do we really need vaccines when
Join Our Discussion Group
Une réduction d’au moins 50% de la mortalité due au COVID-19 est très probablement réalisable dans les résidences pour personnes âgées, par la prophylaxie et les traitements précoces, notamment à base d’Ivermectine. (lien vers l'article résumé) http://covexit.com/opinion-il-faut-soigner-tot-les-aines-malades-du-covid-19-et-non-les-laisser-mourir/
Outbreaks are on the increase in nursing homes. What is totally missing in all the measures taken so far is prophylaxis and early treatment of the elderly sick with COVID-19. Such therapies could likely halve the lethality rates in nursing homes. http://covexit.com/towards-another-bloodshed-in-canadas-elderly-homes/
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 1 This is the first part of our interview with the esteemed Professor Thomas Boro...
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview – Part 2 In this second part of our interview with Professor Christian Perronne, MD, PhD...
- Facebook Takes Down our Group! Today, Facebook took down the discussion group of COVEXIT, which had nearly 4,0...
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 2 In the second part of our interview with the esteemed Professor Thomas Borody f...
- One must treat early aged people with COVID-19 and not just let them die In the beginning of this fall season, everything points at an increasing number...
Other Noteworthy Articles
- Game Over! Prominent Microbiology Professor Responds to Critiques of Recent Brazilian Hydroxychloroquine / Azithromycin StudyProfessor Paolo Zanotto from the University of Sao Paulo responded to critiques made about a recent […]
- Canada Readies to Decide Who Will Die, Seeks More VentilatorsHere is an excellent piece in Global News by Jane Gester. “The question is not whether to set […]
- When It’s Too Late, It’s Too LateIn this video, Professor Didier Raoult comments on the progress so far with his treatment, provided […]
- Breaking News: Major Contraindication to Hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 Treatment!A new major and potentially deadly contraindication to the hydroxychloroquine-based treatment to […]
- News Update – July 13With the holiday period, there are fewer updates to the site. Yet here is a digest of the key news […]