The Australian Response to COVID-19: Policies, Politics & Political Economy. An Interview with the Honorable Craig Kelly, Member of Parliament, Australia Welcome to this interview
Join Our New Group
Dr Fareed or the courage of dissent.
Prescribing hydroxychloroquine/ivermectin/zinc /azithromycin or doxycyclin in California and saving lives.
HT/ @jerry25a https://calexicochronicle.com/2020/08/covid-19/fareeds-hcq-crusade-continues-as-brawley-doc-seeks-to-save-more-lives/
@jpkiekens Beautiful response, JP.
By the way, note this stunning new meta-analysis of ivermectin - it appears to be markedly effective for all phases of the disease, including for prevention.
- US Senate Committee Hearing Scheduled about COVID-19 Home Treatment The concept of outpatient home treatment for COVID-19 is progressing in the US...
- Senate Hearing about Early Outpatient Treatment: Highlights The senate hearing took place today and was nothing usual, to say the least. It...
- The Zelenko Early Treatment Study, the Role of Zinc, the Therapeutic Approach to COVID-19 in Germany For this third webinar, we are pleased to welcome the esteemed Roland Derwand...
- Professor Raoult Sues the French Health Authorities: Could Hydroxychloroquine be Rehabilitated in Court? In France, like in the USA, Canada and most European countries, hydroxychloroqu...
- Early Home Treatment for COVID-19 Explained On November 18, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons released a...
- Interview with Brian Tyson, MD, from California – a Pioneer of Outpatient Treatment for COVID-19
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 1
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview – Part 1
- Outpatient Early Treatment Algorithm for COVID-19 – a Webinar with Dr Peter A. McCullough
- Professor Harvey Risch Interview – Part 1
Other Noteworthy Articles
- HCQ Use Authorization Refused to Professor Didier Raoult’s Hospital in Marseille, FranceThe French official agency for medications, that depends directly on France’s Health Minister […]
- Early Outpatient Treatment Webinar Gets Covered in MediaThis October 27th, we held a webinar about outpatient early treatment for COVID-19. Invited speaker […]
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview – Part 4In this 4th and last part of our landmark interview with Professor Christian Perronne, we touch […]
- News Update – July 13With the holiday period, there are fewer updates to the site. Yet here is a digest of the key news […]
- Globe & Mail Opinion Piece is Pretty Good, Except for its Wrong Conclusion…There is an interesting opinion piece dated March 26 in the Globe and Mail, suggesting to give the […]