When: Nov 17 2020 at 12:00 EST / 18:00 CET – Where: Online. Free / RSVP with Registration Form Below Update: the webinar took place
Senator Johnson & Professeur Risch talk to France Soir's Xavier Azalbert about the Nov 19 Hearing. They cover aspects such as the fierce resistance by the US medical establishment to cheap early treatment, conflicts of interest, the Lancet scandal & more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B6YTxN1res
From @WSJopinion: Rather than telling Covid-19 patients to quarantine and hope for the best, physicians should be more willing to prescribe early treatment, writes Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo https://on.wsj.com/3l8DNNI
- US Senate Committee Hearing Scheduled about COVID-19 Home Treatment The concept of outpatient home treatment for COVID-19 is progressing in the US...
- Senate Hearing about Early Outpatient Treatment: Highlights The senate hearing took place today and was nothing usual, to say the least. It...
- The Zelenko Early Treatment Study, the Role of Zinc, the Therapeutic Approach to COVID-19 in Germany For this third webinar, we are pleased to welcome the esteemed Roland Derwand...
- Early Home Treatment for COVID-19 Explained On November 18, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons released a...
- Professor Raoult Sues the French Health Authorities: Could Hydroxychloroquine be Rehabilitated in Court? In France, like in the USA, Canada and most European countries, hydroxychloroqu...
- Interview with Brian Tyson, MD, from California – a Pioneer of Outpatient Treatment for COVID-19
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 1
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview – Part 1
- Outpatient Early Treatment Algorithm for COVID-19 – a Webinar with Dr Peter A. McCullough
- Professor Harvey Risch Interview – Part 1
Other Noteworthy Articles
- National Institute of Health (NIH) Recommends Against Early Treatment for COVID-19In a move, consistent with its previous positions, but going against a core principle of medicine […]
- Interview with Professor Éric Chabrière from the IHU Méditerranée about the Hydroxychloroquine / Azithromycin TreatmentEric Chabrière, one of the most renowned professors working with Professor Didier Raoult, comments […]
- Interview with Brian Tyson, MD, from California – a Pioneer of Outpatient Treatment for COVID-19Dr Brian Tyson is one of the pioneers of early outpatient treatment for COVID-19, with zero death […]
- Dr Vladimir Zelenko Calls for Executive Order over HydroxychloroquineDr Zelenko has released a letter addressed to the US President on April 7. He argues in favor of […]
- « I think we should treat Americans early with this, if their doctors think it makes sense. » Dr Mehmet Cengiz ÖzInterviewed on Fox News by Sean Hannity on April 6, Dr Oz shared new information provided to him […]