A new initiative called “Zelfzorg covid19” (selfcare covid19), originating from the Netherlands, but with some Belgian (Dutch speaking) support, was launched online on May 8 and
Join Our Discussion Group
Une réduction d’au moins 50% de la mortalité due au COVID-19 est très probablement réalisable dans les résidences pour personnes âgées, par la prophylaxie et les traitements précoces, notamment à base d’Ivermectine. (lien vers l'article résumé) http://covexit.com/opinion-il-faut-soigner-tot-les-aines-malades-du-covid-19-et-non-les-laisser-mourir/
Outbreaks are on the increase in nursing homes. What is totally missing in all the measures taken so far is prophylaxis and early treatment of the elderly sick with COVID-19. Such therapies could likely halve the lethality rates in nursing homes. http://covexit.com/towards-another-bloodshed-in-canadas-elderly-homes/
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 1 This is the first part of our interview with the esteemed Professor Thomas Boro...
- Professor Christian Perronne Interview – Part 2 In this second part of our interview with Professor Christian Perronne, MD, PhD...
- Facebook Takes Down our Group! Today, Facebook took down the discussion group of COVEXIT, which had nearly 4,0...
- Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 2 In the second part of our interview with the esteemed Professor Thomas Borody f...
- One must treat early aged people with COVID-19 and not just let them die In the beginning of this fall season, everything points at an increasing number...
Other Noteworthy Articles
- COVID-19 Therapies: Sky News Australia Departs from Mainstream Media, Highlights Ivermectin-Based TreatmentWe are now 5 months into the pandemic, and mainstream media, as well as social media, have been […]
- Dr Zelenko Interview – Part 1This is the first part of our interview with the esteemed Dr Vladimir Zelenko MD out of Monroe, NY. […]
- Are Aussies More Fearful of Hydroxychloroquine Than of Crocodiles?We all have this image of the tough, fearless, Australian people, as the country is now so much […]
- “I am going to want Zinc plus Hydroxychloroquine plus Azithromycin” — Chris Martenson, PhD“I’ll tell you what. If this is me, and I am me, and I end up getting this thing, I am going to […]
- Oxford Academics Claim to Have Found First Drug Improving COVID-19 Survival, but Did They?“Dexamethasone is the first drug to be shown to improve survival in COVID-19. This is an extremely […]