(click here for English) Avec une maladie mortelle comme le COVID-19 et les ravages qui ont caractérisé cette pandémie, en particulier dans les premiers mois,
Join Our New Group
What are the best practices for outpatient early treatment for COVID-19? Why outpatient treatment should be the number one health policy priority? Find the answers to those questions, and much more, in the recording of our webinar with Dr Peter McCullough. https://covexit.com/outpatient-early-treatment-algorithm-for-covid-19-a-webinar-with-dr-peter-a-mccullough/
Nous ferons entendre nos voix parce que nous entendons le cri de ceux dont nous avons la charge. Les médecins sont aussi des personnes; nous avons des familles et des enfants. Nous ne préconisons jamais quelque chose en quoi nous ne croyons pas. - Dr Tyson https://covexit.com/le-recit-de-la-pandemie-par-le-dr-brian-tyson-del-centro-californie/
- Interview with Brian Tyson, MD, from California – a Pioneer of Outpatient Treatment for COVID-19 Dr Brian Tyson is one of the pioneers of early outpatient treatment for COVID-1...
- Outpatient Treatment Guidelines for COVID-19 Aim at Reducing the Risk of Hospitalization and Death In this video, Dr Peter McCullough, from the Baylor University Medical Center i...
- Outpatient Treatment Algorithm for COVID-19 – a Webinar When: Tuesday October 27 at 10 AM EDT - Where: Anywhere in the World - Price: F...
- Professor Harvey Risch Interview – Part 1 We have the privilege to present you an extensive interview with Professor Harv...
- Belgian Medical Doctors Speak Out In the past month, three open letters have been published by medical profession...
Other Noteworthy Articles
- Argentinian Medical Doctor and Industrialist Hugo Sigman Reflects on Concrete Solutions to the Pandemic“I am a doctor first,” emphasizes Hugo Sigman (75), who is also the owner of the Insud […]
- Flawed New York Study Touted as Further Proof that Hydroxychloroquine Does Not WorkThere was much anticipation regarding the New York study on hydroxychloroquine, with results […]
- COVID-19 in Quebec: the Government Continues to Ignore the Effective Treatment that Already ExistsSince the article published 2 days ago on Canada and Hydroxychloroquine, I have been asked the […]
- News Update – July 13With the holiday period, there are fewer updates to the site. Yet here is a digest of the key news […]
- Hydroxychloroquine and Canada: What’s Going On?Here is my straightforward advice to Justin Trudeau. Override the inept bureaucracy and just do […]